Get the Right Mix
Four types of Vortex Mixers are available to suit your applications:
Microplate Vortex Mixers - Designed for continuous-duty operation throughout the speed range. Optimal for effectively mixing microplates.
Mini-Vortex Mixers - Choose from four models offering speed control from low RPM start up for gentle shaking to high-speed mixing for vigorous vortexing.
Multi-Tube Vortex Mixers - Ideal for high throughput sample processing. Improve efficiency by processing up to 50 samples at a time.
Heavy-Duty Vortex Mixers - Featuring a heavy-duty design and efficient motor to permit continuous duty operation, and handle accessory components over the entire speed range.
Our vortex mixers are ideal for use in a variety of industries, including:
- Food and Beverage
- Life Sciences
- Wastewater Treatment
Designed for a range of applications which include:
- Re-Suspending Liquids
- Mixing Reagents
- Buffers and Emulsions
- ELISA Assays
- Drug Extractions
- Mixing Samples
- Cell Disruptions
Why Choose OHAUS?
1. Wide variety of both analog and digital models within one brand
- Fixed-Speed models to models with 50 tube capacities
- Model for every budget and application
2. Accessories are interchangeable with Scientific Industries' “Vortex Genie”, VWR brand, Fisher brand, and Thomas Scientific
3. Sturdy design - will not “walk”
4. Mini Vortex models utilize an internal rubber strip versus most competitors using a metal spring which is prone to wear, requiring service
5. Heavy-Duty & Microplate Vortex mixers utilize a high quality brushless DC (BLDC) German manufactured motor
- This style motor allows for an increased load capacity and use of accessories throughout the speed range
- Competitors’ models have speed limitations with accessories, lower number of tube capacities, and only Thermo lists a weight capacity of less than half of the OHAUS Heavy-Duty model
6. Multi-Tube Vortexer features a stainless steel, one piece housing
Browse OHAUS Vortex Mixers
- Optimizes clean-ups and is conducive to keeping unit clean and free from contaminants
- Programmable Pulse Mode (digital models) aids in creating a better mix, especially for difficult samples